San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > SC Petition to Governor Pavlovich

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
SC Petition to Governor Pavlovich  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Apr 28th, 2017 07:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Lic. Claudia Pavlovich Arellano
Gobernador Constitucional del Estado de Sonora
Palacio del gobierno,
Hermosillo, Sonora.

Distinguida Gobernador:
Los que firman el ajuste son parte del noventa por ciento de los propietarios y usuarios mexicanos y foraneos fideicomitentes de bienes raíces en San Carlos, Sonora. Estamos pidiendo su valiosa intervención para resolver los problemas a través de nuestra ciudad, para ayudarnos a los residentes en sus poderes y posibilidades. La situación es el siguiente:
Pagamos puntualmente el agua potable y el drenaje a la Comisión Estatal del Agua, agencia operadora de estos servicios, una tarifa básica de $ 580.00 por cada 20 metros cúbicos, que consideramos excesiva por ser el servicio estatal más caro, (en Guaymas cobran $ 180.00). Sin embargo, el servicio que recibimos no concuerda con el alto costo que pagamos, sufrimos una constante escasez de agua por el sistema de baja presión, fugas de agua por la baja calidad de los nuevos medidores  instalados y un desagüe que deja muchos deseos de vertidos contaminantes y bahía y playas con aguas residuales crudas.
Por lo tanto, solicitamos su intervención con la Comisión Estatal de Aguas para hacer más eficiente su servicio, dándoles recursos suficientes para resolver sus necesidades técnicas y de equipo para que puedan hacer frente a los problemas que enfrentamos desde hace muchos años.
En conclusión, solicitamos respetuosamente que los servicios que recibimos del servicio de agua y drenaje, correspondan al alto precio que estamos pagando.
Vale la pena recordar que San Carlos es un destino turístico nacional e internacional que debe ofrecer servicios básicos de calidad tanto a las propiedades residenciales como los comerciales.

Gracias por tu atención.

s/s
Name: _____________________________

Contact information: _________________________________

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Apr 28th, 2017 07:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
The more residents that sign this, the better. The idea is to bring official attention to the issues.

Posted: Fri Apr 28th, 2017 08:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
Why would you solicit English speaking foreigners to sign a petition in Spanish without providing a translation that can be easily understood? (It's exacerbated by attaching such a sense of urgency, ASAP!)

That's like conducting a hastily organized Q & A session with the English Speaking Community, but only speaking Spanish when you are at least functionally fluent in English.

Who does that?

It's a slippery slope for foreigners to participate in any political process in Mexico. Sorry, It feels manipulative. I can't quite put my finger on it. 

Last edited on Fri Apr 28th, 2017 08:42 pm by odwyerpw

Posted: Fri Apr 28th, 2017 08:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
i understand the good intentions of this letter! "BUT"
 i believe this should be addressed by the voting mexican nationals here in san carlos!

Posted: Fri Apr 28th, 2017 08:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Baca, and you threatened me with deportation for trying to get people to sign a petition when Inez was running for comisaria and I didn't believe one word and went ahead and did it and still waiting for them to come get me and now you want me to sign a petition/letter to the Gobierno.......what goes around comes around......if only you knew what you say...

Posted: Fri Apr 28th, 2017 08:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
P.S. to my post #4 !! 
every influential and voting Mexican nationals in Sonora have homes and or property here in san carlos!!
where are they?
they where not at the meeting!
what are their views,  what do they have to say??

Posted: Fri Apr 28th, 2017 11:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Here is the translation I came up with
Lic. Claudia Pavlovich Arellano Constitutional Governor of the State of Sonora Government Palace, Hermosillo, Sonora. 
 Distinguished Governor: 
Those who sign the adjustment are part of ninety percent of the owners and users of Mexican and foreign real estate trustees in San Carlos, Sonora. We are asking for your valuable intervention to solve problems through our city, to help residents in their powers and possibilities.
 The situation is as follows: We pay the potable water and drainage to the State Water Commission, the operating agency of these services, a basic tariff of $ 580.00 per 20 cubic meters, which we consider excessive because it is the most expensive state service, (In Guaymas they charge $ 180.00). However, the service we receive does not match the high cost we pay, we suffer from a constant shortage of water by the low pressure system, water leaks due to the poor quality of the new meters installed and a drain that leaves many desires for discharges Contaminants and bay and beaches with raw sewage. 
Therefore, we request your intervention with the State Water Commission to make your service more efficient, giving you sufficient resources to solve your technical and equipment needs so that they can deal with the problems that we have faced for many years.
 In conclusion, we respectfully request that the services we receive from the water and drainage service, correspond to the high price we are paying. It is worth remembering that San Carlos is a national and international tourist destination that should offer basic services of both residential and commercial properties.  
Thanks for your attention.  
H.H Name: _____________________________  
Contact information: _________________________________

Posted: Fri Apr 28th, 2017 11:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
C'mon Kiwi, I've NEVER threatened anyone here with anything, much less deportation! And of course I have no power to do so even if I wanted to! SHeeeSH!!

Last edited on Sat Apr 29th, 2017 12:16 am by

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 12:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
the letter looks like it might help. hope all the complainers sign it.

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 12:20 am
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Visitor, I would say property owners instead of "complainers". Of course being only a visitor you unfortunately can't join us, but your opinions are appreciated anyway. 

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 12:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Frankie, methinks Mexican residents are/were probably working at 11:00 AM last Tuesday. Since the petition is in Spanish, I think many Mexicans will sign it. I am certainly encouraging all the ones I know to sign and they are.

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 02:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
nice guy

Mana: 
The CEA has now recently changed the monthly SC charges - base is 20 meters for the old SC price - then add xx for every 1 cu meter above 20. This suits me because I use 4-5-6 cm every mo and 0.1 for the 4 mos I'm gone. Very good - you want to water a Ranchito orchard - you get to pay extra.

May 1st - CFE reduced rates again for 6 mos by 40%. Now tell me - wanna try this in Phx?

I've lived here 12 yrs full time, and this is not PARADISE, but as near as I expect to find in this life.

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 03:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Richard:  You need to look back on your posts both here and Viva.......

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 03:20 am
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
I like your take on all this "nice guy". As far a translation of the petition is concerned, anyone can do a Google Translate. Some malcontent above called it "manipulative", well YES, IMO it is manipulative! We want to MANIPULATE the CEA to (1) repair sewer leaks and non-functioning sewer lift stations; (2) deliver San Carlos water to San Carlos instead of elsewhere such that we have water in all subdivisions 24/7 like we used to; (3) stop this nonsense of switching good water meters for cheap new plastic ones with faulty PVC connections and (4) charge us the same as water in Guaymas after all, we are part of the same Municipio!

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 03:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
No Kiwi, you need to show me! Put up or SHUT UP!!

Last edited on Tue May 2nd, 2017 04:03 am by

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 02:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Richard:  calm down (all caps: PUT UP or SHUT UP) I've researched the lengthy discussion on this board on November 9th and also on November 4 when you said there would be a new comisaria next week....,,that didn't happen.  The accusation was thrown off Viva if you remember so that cannot be verified.    I know what I know as even went around asking (Mexican citizens) if it could happen to me and they laughed. 

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 03:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Of course it's laughable! You are laughable! You said that I threatened to deport you!? That is totally false and laughable! So when you publish a lie, you label yourself a liar and the person whom you lied about has the right to demand proof. So prove it!
As for the imminent naming of a Comisario at that time, they just couldn't find a qualified person that wanted the job so the time frame slipped past them.

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 04:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Frankie, methinks Mexican residents are/were probably working at 11:00 AM last Tuesday. Since the petition is in Spanish, I think many Mexicans will sign it. I am certainly encouraging all the ones I know to sign and they are.i am talking about the "movers and shakers" here! to my knowledge they don't work 9-5 jobs!

their signatures would go a long way, as their influence is extremely powerful in either political party!

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 04:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
I'll bet their meters aren't tampered with! And yes, it'd be nice to have these people on board and who knows, maybe they are but don't publish it. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it though because really, it's numbers that count most, and the more that get on board the better!

Posted: Sat Apr 29th, 2017 04:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
it is not what you know, it's who you know! that has "mucho fuerza" here!!

Current time is 10:49 pm Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > SC Petition to Governor Pavlovich Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems