San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Comisario???  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Nov 4th, 2016 01:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Richard, what the hell is wrong with you.....,a nice thread becomes a mess because of you.....go away.......if that's what you have to say.  We are all human.  We are trying to find out information here and that doesn't mean we have to agree with someone.  

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Nov 4th, 2016 03:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Well said Kiwi.

Posted: Fri Nov 4th, 2016 06:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
http://contraloria.sonora.gob.mx/ciudadanos/compendio-legislativo-basico/compendio-legislativo-basico-estatal/leyes/338--255/file.html

Posted: Fri Nov 4th, 2016 08:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
longhornlucky

Mana: 
I think we all know Baca's hate for Vince. Does the name Ordaz ring a bell!!  As for Ballenamar, if I were Comisario, and you came in with your attitude, I would politely tell you to go ____ yourself and remove you..............

Posted: Fri Nov 4th, 2016 08:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
RichD

Mana: 
The document was pretty long and I did not see anything about the comisaria position in it. Could you please indicate what pages are related to this discussion?

I guess the long and short of it is that there is no person acting as comisaria at this time. Hopefully the position will be filled soon.

Posted: Fri Nov 4th, 2016 10:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Kiwi, the thread a mess because of me? I aim to inform not misinform. As for poor Vince no, I don't hate him but I do feel sorry for him. Sometime next week we should have a new Comisario and probably a new Chief of Police.

Posted: Sat Nov 5th, 2016 03:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
RichD wrote: The document was pretty long and I did not see anything about the comisaria position in it. Could you please indicate what pages are related to this discussion?

I guess the long and short of it is that there is no person acting as comisaria at this time. Hopefully the position will be filled soon.

x2. It would be easier to voice support for Ines, if you point out what you are talking about. I am not going to read that whole thing as I have other things to do on my bucket list.
If Ines wants the job, I will support her anyway I can. I am also tired of appointees that work together to have a good time.

Posted: Sat Nov 5th, 2016 04:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
Righton

Mana: 
Richard, I'm sure you don't want people in San Carlos to know how you treated an elderly lady (Margie Jones) so let's keep on the subject.

Posted: Sat Nov 5th, 2016 06:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
RichD

Mana: 
I signed a petition today for Ines for what good it will do. After 12 years living in Mexico, I am pretty cynical. I think the presidente will appoint whomever he wants.

Posted: Sat Nov 5th, 2016 06:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
I think you are right Rich. Too bad it is usually someone who doesn't really care about the people of San Carlos. But then, it isn't a job for just anyone. I think it would be very difficult to do the job well. I remember way back when, when Ruben Pinto was the man. I thought he tried really hard to do a great job. It has been a while since I have seen anyone in that office that really cared. I have seen many, that were self serving.

Posted: Sat Nov 5th, 2016 07:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
RichD

Mana: 
I think she would do a good job but advocating for San Carlos to form a separate municipio from Guaymas will not earn a lot of support from Guaymas politicians.

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2016 12:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
maryt

Mana: 
That is the crux of it Rich.

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2016 05:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
I don't think think Municipio de Guaymas would let San Carlos split away without a fight because of the property tax revenue.

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2016 12:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
repsilon

Mana: 
REVOLUTION!!! Withhold your taxes. Vince and Ines would look good in guerrilla gear. Now where do I get a hat like Pancho Villa?

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2016 02:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
RichD, does signing a petition put you in the position of participating (illegally) in the political processes here in Mexico? You are not being a cynic if the Presidente has the power to appoint anyone he wishes. I guess that issue is still up for debate.

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2016 02:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
johnmoore:  I would think that since you are a property  tax payer in SC that you are entitled to sign a petition that would not be considered political but I could be dead wrong. Maybe all things are considered political but in this case not so much. 

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2016 05:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
LeslieS

Mana: 
I could not agree more Long Term Resident. Ines is capable and has a wonderful heart.

Last edited on Sun Nov 6th, 2016 05:54 pm by LeslieS

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2016 09:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Does anyone know when the petition will be picked up at the athletic club?

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2016 09:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
repsilon

Mana: 
She would do awesome things for our town. Unfortunately, Mexican government is still deeply entrenched in its ways, along with the compliance of its citizens. With media and further middle class influence there is threat of change, but they will still find a way. The U.S. is definitely moving in the same unfortunate direction.
Correct action would be nice, but probably futile. I'm not sure if they could cut our water or electricity, but property taxes could be paid into our own 'private' city for police, garbage, and sewer, until you had to sell - which you'd then have to pay them again. Yet the town may have better services and your property woth more. 

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2016 09:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Let's pretend we have a say in this matter. Looking for specifics, what makes Ines a good candidate, qualifications, accomplishments, political history, etc.

Current time is 11:44 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Comisario??? Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems