San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
P paradise airlines  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Dec 15th, 2016 03:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
121st Post
Fern

Mana: 
Ok - moving forward - the last info I've received.  Frank has a charter jet plane for December and January - 3 days a week - I'm promised that my family will be coming down on that flight on the 22nd.  Then they will start the commercial flights.  Regulations can get in the way of progress at times.  Let's be positive and keep our fingers crossed that we will be getting commercial flights into Guaymas.  Feliz Navidad!!!!!!!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Dec 15th, 2016 02:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
122nd Post
LeslieS

Mana: 
Frank and Paradise has been nothing but straight up with me, and made good on all the flights I needed to make. Looking forward to not needing to drive to Hermosillo to fly, but must say Aeromar rocks! I'm sure when Paradise Air is up in the air and going they will rock even harder.

Posted: Thu Dec 15th, 2016 04:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
123rd Post
goldin

Mana: 
What have you heard about the specific gate number? I know it'll leave from terminal4, the international terminal. Also, what about the visa requirement. The PA office told me my son needed to present a passport, a copy of the pic page of the passport and a visa. Typically, the visa is given, and filled during the flight, by the airline. What happens when it's a private charter?

Posted: Fri Dec 16th, 2016 02:32 am
  PM Quote Reply
124th Post
chevy

Mana: 
I've tried to receive my refund for over two weeks, nothing yet, only creative excuses!! Folks....good luck getting your refunds back. Paradise Air is a scam!!:(

Posted: Fri Dec 16th, 2016 02:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
125th Post
guzzi

Mana: 
Hopefully you paid with credit card or PayPal. If so call them and they will get your refund for.

Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2016 03:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
126th Post
ezmony

Mana: 
Well is there ANY news?

I just can't let "sleeping dogs lie"

Is the 22nd on?

Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2016 07:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
127th Post
lasninas

Mana: 
Perhaps there is a way to call the Phoenix airport and ask about a list of airlines/charters that are flying out of their airport.  Just thinking of other alternatives than contacting the same people that consistently lack follow through.   I doubt that I would ever fly with them based on what I have seen so far.  Sounds very dicey.

Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2016 08:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
128th Post
Hook

Mana: 
chevy wrote: I've tried to receive my refund for over two weeks, nothing yet, only creative excuses!! Folks....good luck getting your refunds back. Paradise Air is a scam!!:(
I cant imagine that it is a scam, really. At least not one where the guy takes your money and flees. Others have been refunded money.
Frank has been rather prominent in town for many years in other capacities. And his wife/GF just leased space for a new restaurant in town, and has it open. This just doesnt seem to be the MO of someone who is scamming the town. He's too high profile. His other investments in town would suffer.
Hey, it may not work out. But I believe he is making an honest attempt at getting it, well, off the ground, so to speak.

Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2016 09:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
129th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
If you've ever started or expanded a business in Mexico than you can appreciate how much Frank is wrestling with, especially since he has the 'international reach' element as part of the scope.

I hope they succeed. 

Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2016 01:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
130th Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Wow, they are not flying tomorrow.  I know quite a few people that were leaving here and some with families coming in so I think there are a lot of unhappy people out there.  So many people had planned on tomorrow/ the 22nd.  I think "Frank" had better not say anything anymore until he positively has a schedule and I can't imagine what the excuse was this time. 

Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2016 02:55 am
  PM Quote Reply
131st Post
chevy

Mana: 
What did you think? Frank has missed every schedule so far and will never fly! He also has refused to refund me my prepaid coupons. I've tried for three weeks to get a refund!! Nothing but excuses or more correctly...lies!!!

Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2016 05:13 am
  PM Quote Reply
132nd Post
goldin

Mana: 
Talking about unhappy... We just travelled eight miserable hours in the rain, in the dark to get to Tucson. Tomorrow we travel the additional hours to the Phoenix airport to pick up our son. Pretty miserable way to spend Xmas. AND we had to spend an additional $550 for a one way ticket HMO-Phoenix. Hot a happy camper.

Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2016 02:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
133rd Post
Limey

Mana: 
I have been to their web site...posted a few questions...no reply..where is the money? is it being used to fund other projects you are promoting re> Playa Blanca and other real estate projects you are juggling to keep afloat? I smell a Ponzi scam. no bank , no trusts, no accounting for the $$$ people paid in advance to get this "Off the Ground".
go to their web site...see the responses...you figure it out.

this was a post 3 months ago... ???Still believe in Santa Claus ??

Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2016 05:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
134th Post
Hook

Mana: 
I dont believe in Santa Claus, but I do believe in the free exchange of information about this topic. It's really great we can do this on this forum.

A firm's Facebook page is not an unbiased place to ask questions, share information. They can simply choose to ignore you or delete your questions.

Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2016 06:08 pm
  PM Quote Reply
135th Post
quagmire

Mana: 
I work for the airlines and I am based in Phoenix. Here are a few answers to some of the myths on this post. -Currently, terminal 4 is the only international terminal. Gates are not pre-assigned and can be used by all airlines. You do not have to depart for an international destination from these gates, just arrivals are required to use them(except certain arrivals from Canada.)-Paradise Air has no ticket counter at the airport.-We have a great tool that employees use. It shows us ALL airlines, destinations and travel dates. There is nothing for Paradise Air.-Contrary to popular belief, airlines don't cancel flights due to lack of passengers. If you say you are going to have a flight operate on certain days, they have to operate a certain percentage of them or the FAA can and will take action.
Those are the facts. Now, in my opinion, this isn't going to happen. Ticket counters aren't built in a day. I'd the flights were scheduled, they would show up in our program. They aren't. There are no baggage carts, tugs, or other supporting ground equipment with their name on it at the airport. I would never buy tickets for this "airline."

Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2016 08:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
136th Post
lasninas

Mana: 
Thank you Quagmire.  It pays to go to the source.  

Posted: Fri Dec 23rd, 2016 01:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
137th Post
hans

Mana: 
Frank's Wife has a Restaurant in Town ??? in think there is the Airplane. I would board the Plaine at that Restaurant !!

Posted: Fri Dec 23rd, 2016 12:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
138th Post
IronMan

Mana: 

Posted: Fri Dec 23rd, 2016 12:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
139th Post
edale99

Mana: 
Where can I buy tickets for the new airline??????

Posted: Fri Dec 23rd, 2016 03:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
140th Post
Limey

Mana: 
99...i will sell you mine..

Current time is 01:03 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > P paradise airlines Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems