San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
P paradise airlines  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Dec 9th, 2016 02:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
101st Post
falcon20pilot

Mana: 
The only departures from Guaymas yesterday were two private airplanes.
 http://flightaware.com/live/airport/MMGM

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Dec 9th, 2016 07:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
102nd Post
goldin

Mana: 
I called Frank Jackson, the president of Paradise Air yesterday. I said I need to buy a return ticket for my son to get to Hernosillo from Phoenix since you appear not to be flying for his arrival/return into Guaymas. What is the likelihood that Paradise Air will be bringing my son in on the 22 of December? He said he was in Phoenix ultimating the details for a gate in Phoenix. It'll be gate 4. He assured me that they will be having three flights: 12/22, 12/26 and 12/28/16. Good enough for me, but don't know about the future.

Posted: Fri Dec 9th, 2016 07:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
103rd Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Goldin:  I hope for your sake and your sons that the information is correct because the "gate" excuse came up months ago.  I wonder how many people have given up on all of this and "cashed in"

Posted: Fri Dec 9th, 2016 07:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
104th Post
Caroline

Mana: 
This was posted on Viva a couple of minutes ago and now has been removed.  Maybe George removed it but it is GONE.
Here is what was said by Goldin.  Hope I am not overstepping the line by copying and pasting this info.  Seem important for us "Waiting for Paradise Air" folks.
I called Frank Jackson, the president of Paradise Air yesterday. I said I need to buy a return ticket for my son to get to Hermosillo from Phoenix since you appear not to be flying for his arrival/return into Guaymas. What is the likelihood that Paradise Air will be bringing my son in on the 22 of December? He said he was in Phoenix ultimating the details for a gate in Phoenix. It'll be gate 4. He assured me that they will be having three flights: 12/22, 12/26 and 12/28/16. Good enough for me, but don't know about the future.

We will see what happens.

Posted: Fri Dec 9th, 2016 08:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
105th Post
goldin

Mana: 
I saw my Viva post removed. It's not the first time. Per George Paradise Air did not want to pay for ads. Thus, Viva won't tolerate any related postings. 

Posted: Fri Dec 9th, 2016 08:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
106th Post
goldin

Mana: 
Kiwi, I believe these three flights will fly. My rationale is that PA has money secured by the purchase of coupons. They have a lot of customers flying for the holidays. In order probably not to lose the coupon proceeds, they have chartered these three flights only. Don't know what type of planes, etc and I don't know if theyll stick to the original flight schedule times.Hoping for the best.

Posted: Fri Dec 9th, 2016 08:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
107th Post
Fern

Mana: 
I have my daughter and grandkids coming down on the 22nd of Dec.  I was told by the woman at the Paradise office that Frank has arranged to have a private jet plane bring the passengers down if their flights are not up and running.  We all want this to work.

Posted: Fri Dec 9th, 2016 08:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
108th Post
Fern

Mana: 
George is losing a lot of people and money for Alex by his refusal to only put what he wants on the site in a "pay or play" policy.  I've left the site for good and know of several others who have done the same.  Even though I paid a membership fee for a year, George blocked me from posting unless he edited it.  Adios Viva!

Posted: Fri Dec 9th, 2016 08:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
109th Post
Caroline

Mana: 
Monitoring both boards allows me to see more sides of the issues. I understand about asking business to advertise and I do pay my annual dues directly to Alex. But I am interested in everything going on it SC and not just by a business that advertises. People's opinions and experiences are an important part of making purchase decisions for me so I want as much info as possible. I'm still hoping Paradise Air can pull it off. My family will use it alot.

Posted: Sat Dec 10th, 2016 02:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
110th Post
aligato

Mana: 
Caroline, There is no such thing as Gate 4 in Phoenix. There is a terminal 4 (which is the international terminal) these gates are labeled B1 to about B15, this information comes from an International Commercial Airline Pilot who flew into Phoenix many times.

Posted: Sat Dec 10th, 2016 02:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
111th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
I certainly hope that Paradise Air can resolve any outstanding issues and commence service to Guaymas/San Carlos. I invite Mr Jackson or a designated representative to join our board and provide current information on the status of their service.

Bart

Posted: Sat Dec 10th, 2016 02:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
112th Post
Caroline

Mana: 
Yes I know the Phoenix airport very well.  I lived in Phoenix for 12 years and traveled everywhere for my job at Schwab.
This whole thing is giving me a headache so I'm done worrying about it.
If it happens great if it doesn't too bad for us and those who bought prepaid coupons.

Posted: Sat Dec 10th, 2016 03:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
113th Post
aligato

Mana: 
Maybe it is time to lobby Aero Califia to run more flights to Hermosillo and at better times, currently they go twice a week (according to their website) but the HMO GYM part of the flight leaves HMO at 7am so no connections possible.

Posted: Sun Dec 11th, 2016 01:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
114th Post
IronMan

Mana: 
Caroline wrote: . I'm still hoping Paradise Air can pull it off.
Perhaps they already have....like the "prepaid slips in the new marina", "San Carlos Golf Towers" https://www.youtube.com/user/rcameron68, or the famous unfinished second tower next to the Hotel Playa SC?

Posted: Mon Dec 12th, 2016 03:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
115th Post
Limey

Mana: 
AND ....We all Believe in Santa Claus ! ! !

Posted: Mon Dec 12th, 2016 04:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
116th Post
Caroline

Mana: 
Limey, guess what there is occasionally some magic that happens in life so don't give up so easily. Santa Claus, I don't know about that but I do know happiness comes to me when I think positive thoughts and remain hopeful.

I wish the same for you.;)

Posted: Tue Dec 13th, 2016 01:57 am
  PM Quote Reply
117th Post
IronMan

Mana: 
Positive thoughts, your prepaid ticket, and an actual plane is all you need to fly like your dreams!
Ho, Ho, Ho!

Posted: Tue Dec 13th, 2016 02:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
118th Post
Fern

Mana: 
I talked with Frank Jackson last week.  He is working hard to make it happen.  He told me that if the people who had purchased the pre-paid coupons wanted a refund, he would refund their purchase price plus 1 1/2% per month interest from the time of purchase.  I'm like Caroline, keeping my fingers crossed that it will all work out.  Family is scheduled in on the 22nd.  

Posted: Tue Dec 13th, 2016 04:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
119th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
With the Mexican Christmas/New Year vacation starting next week, (Friday 12/16 is actually their last work day of the year), I don't expect any progress on this venture until next year.

Posted: Thu Dec 15th, 2016 02:41 am
  PM Quote Reply
120th Post
Limey

Mana: 
Santa Claus is coming to Town ??? Thanks caroline

Current time is 08:26 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > P paradise airlines Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems