San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
P paradise airlines  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Nov 17th, 2016 01:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
The day is upon us. Good luck to those that purchased coupons and good luck to Paradise Air.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Nov 17th, 2016 04:26 am
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
I went to their office at 11:45 AM today 11/16/16, and it was closed. They also have some sort of coffee shop there, but it too was closed. With the inaugural flight set for tomorrow I'd think they would be shouting from the rooftops!

Posted: Thu Nov 17th, 2016 05:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Did it show up???

Posted: Thu Nov 17th, 2016 05:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Hook

Mana: 
Did it take off?

Posted: Thu Nov 17th, 2016 08:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
No cigar today. I stopped by the office/coffee shop and was told that the reason for not today was that they couldn't obtain gate space in Phoenix. Well, I don't buy it because I have it independently verified that they had (and presumably still have) ICE permission. So anyway, now the inaugural flight is set for this coming Sunday at 9:00 AM Guaymas to Phoenix... and they REALLY mean it this time"!" Curiously though, it's no longer a CalJet aircraft. Now it's "FlyMex" from Toluca... so go figure.
http://www.flymex.aero/

Last edited on Thu Nov 17th, 2016 08:55 pm by

Posted: Fri Nov 18th, 2016 10:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
I spoke to my PHX contact yesterday. He tells me that all international flights come in to gates B-22 to B-30 and that there is NEVER a "full" situation or completely all reserved. These are the gates that all lead to the ICE Port of Entry and baggage claim so, the "no gate space at PHX" excuse for not flying on Thursday is basically a non-sequitur. I still think it can happen Sunday because they do have ICE permission, (just not a specific date). It's supposed to be with a MexFly airplane instead of the promised CalJet CRJ 200, so vamos a ver...... 

Posted: Fri Nov 18th, 2016 10:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
aligato

Mana: 
So if the problem was in Phoenix, why did the Tucson portion not go either??? I smell fish, anyone else????

Posted: Sat Nov 19th, 2016 11:57 am
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
Hook

Mana: 
"Hey, Rockie, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"

"But that trick never works."

"This time, for sure, PRESTO!"

Posted: Sat Nov 19th, 2016 02:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
bachrachj

Mana: 
We've got a friend who is interested in coming down by air. We hear great things about Tufesa. Will probably just rely on them and skip the waiting/wondering game.

Posted: Sat Nov 19th, 2016 02:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
bachrachj

Mana: 
PS "Nuthin' up my sleeve!"

Posted: Sun Nov 20th, 2016 12:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
guzzi

Mana: 
Well today is the day they fly....................any bets. Hope they make it this time.

Posted: Sun Nov 20th, 2016 07:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
stephdc66

Mana: 
Any updates on whether it happened today, Sunday??

Posted: Sun Nov 20th, 2016 07:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
buckster

Mana: 
I seen an airliner land about 10 this morning. I don't know if it was the right plane but it came from the north.

Posted: Mon Nov 21st, 2016 01:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Well, did it or didn't it??????

Posted: Mon Nov 21st, 2016 02:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
Caroline

Mana: 
I'm going into their office later today since my family is scheduled to fly here on Thanksgiving. I didn't sleep last night wondering if our family holiday will be screwed up by this situation. I will post what I find out, good, bad or indifferent. Boy do I hope this works out because too many people have been hurt in Mexico by weird situation. I have lived here full time for 10 years and have been lucky so I don't want to buy into the conversations of the negative people who always say the sky is falling. I'm going straight to the source and then will know for sure what I am dealing with. My family hardly ever comes down here because it is not simple so they will not take it easily if things don't work out for Thursdays flight.

Posted: Mon Nov 21st, 2016 02:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
Wy Ynot

Mana: 
We're about the same. Only go North for special occasions and once a year medical check ups. Kids and grandkids would come down for one to two weeks when there were reasonably priced flights to Guaymas before they quit. Time and cost both have prevented many visits the last 6 or 7 years. We also bought more than a few advance tickets. So far I keep the faith. Please post here as George has locked the other thread due to free advertising. I will try to get by there as well and post. Ron/Ynot

Posted: Mon Nov 21st, 2016 04:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
No news on their Facebook Page about any inaugural flight occurring yesterday (Sunday). Only a new post today (Monday) announcing ticket sales for December flights.

Posted: Mon Nov 21st, 2016 06:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
Caroline

Mana: 
Today is a Mexican Holiday so their office is closed but I will go there tomorrow and post whatever Frank says.

Posted: Mon Nov 21st, 2016 07:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
Fern

Mana: 
I have family needing to fly down for Christmas so I am very concerned --- sure hope it happens.  

Posted: Mon Nov 21st, 2016 08:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
390pony

Mana: 
I have a husband to fly to Tucson for medical treatment. It's too painful for him to make the long ride back with me in my truck, so I'm really hoping the flights start up.

Current time is 08:22 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > P paradise airlines Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems