San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
P paradise airlines  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Oct 17th, 2016 04:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
happy camper

Mana: 
Here again the latest directly from them on FB, since most of the rest here is speculations. Time will tell shortly if they are serious, which i believe they are ...

We would like to inform our clients that we have moved to a new office.
Its located in La Plaza Commercial next to Dr.Mike (MDS) Medical Diagnostic Services.(Near Panchito Villa restaurant next to the last gas station to the Extra in front of the Tecate beer store).
We are extremely excited, please come and visit us at our new office and plus to enjoy our restaurant Mimi's K-Fecito you will enjoy the same great service and plus new American style dishes are at your service!!
We are available from 9am-3pm from Monday to Saturday please contact us (622) 226 1717 ;););););)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Oct 18th, 2016 05:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Hook

Mana: 
Now, that is a step in the right direction.

As we all know, it isnt easy dealing with Mexican bureaucracy. Maybe that was the reason for all the delays and the reluctance to put much money into offices, telephones and an internet presence.

Posted: Tue Oct 18th, 2016 07:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
RichD

Mana: 
I am picking up on a little sarcasm there Hookster.

Posted: Tue Oct 18th, 2016 10:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Hook

Mana: 
None intended at all.

I would hate to try and start a big business in Mexico. Rules never remain the same; changing from official to official. Hence, the proliferation of the mordida.

I was just suggesting that MAYBE the business was proceeding cautiously until they were finally granted the landing rights, routes they were hoping for. Possibly it dragged on longer than they anticipated.

I hope they make it. It's not like they're flying planes big enough to change the character of San Carlos much. The non-tropical winters will never let SC become much of a tourist mecca, IMO.

Last edited on Wed Oct 19th, 2016 01:41 pm by Hook

Posted: Wed Oct 19th, 2016 02:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Fern

Mana: 
I met with Frank at thei new Paradise office (next to Dr. Mike's).  They are scheduled to start the flights from Phoenix and Tucson on Nov. 17th.  The flight from Phoenix will be at 11 am and the return to phoenix will return to phoenix at 5 pm.  They are putting together the advertising for that first weekend with a number of events here - Rescate Margarita Welcoming Party, Mark Mulligan and the 6 cowboys from Guaymas and another Friday event.  I'm very, very hopeful now that this will actually be happening.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Smiles, Fern

Posted: Wed Oct 19th, 2016 05:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Any idea about the flights from Tucson, and how much they will cost?

Posted: Wed Oct 19th, 2016 05:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Hook

Mana: 
long time resident wrote: Any idea about the flights from Tucson, and how much they will cost?
Good question. I have heard figures ranging from 150-350, RT.

If they are starting on Nov 17th, they may be building in an American Thanksgiving "surcharge". Most airlines have higher rates around Am T-giving.

So, the rates for their first flights may not be overly indicative.

Someone I know looked into rates on Aeromar. between Xmas and NYE. Though they have been quoting 129-149 in October, RT from Tucson-HMO was around 350, during that time period.

Last edited on Wed Oct 19th, 2016 05:24 pm by Hook

Posted: Wed Oct 19th, 2016 06:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Fern

Mana: 
You can call their office....226-1717.

Posted: Wed Oct 19th, 2016 06:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
japasp

Mana: 
I checked on fares  from Tucson to Hermosillo in January and fare was $143 for one way.

Posted: Thu Oct 20th, 2016 04:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Fern

Mana: 
japasp wrote: I checked on fares  from Tucson to Hermosillo in January and fare was $143 for one way.My understanding is you can get a coupon at their office for 250. Dos round trip.

Posted: Sat Nov 12th, 2016 07:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
RichD

Mana: 
First flight is scheduled in 5 days. Hope it is successful. Still a little skeptical till that first flight touches down.

Posted: Sun Nov 13th, 2016 01:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
Fern

Mana: 
I'm told they will have two flights in Nov. - Thursdays and Sundays.  And 4 flights starting in Dec.  It might be too late to get the coupons for $250.  Go to their office in the MD Diagnostic Plaza to get information or make reservations for flights.

Posted: Sun Nov 13th, 2016 09:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
monty

Mana: 
Does anyone have info as to what time the inaugural flight touches down in Guaymas?

Posted: Sun Nov 13th, 2016 09:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
RichD

Mana: 
Website says the first flight starts in Guaymas I guess we will know if the plane is here and takes off.

Monty http://imexicotravel.com/travel-request/

Attached Image (viewed 243 times):

Capture.JPG

Last edited on Sun Nov 13th, 2016 09:14 pm by RichD

Posted: Mon Nov 14th, 2016 12:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
IMO it doesn't make sense to dead head to Guaymas to start the work day then end back in Guaymas and on the third day start again in Guaymas. Is the plane then on the ground in Guaymas between work days? If there are any mechanical or maintenance issues wouldn't it make more sense to rest in Phoenix? Or are they dead heading again?

Posted: Mon Nov 14th, 2016 02:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
If it's an early CRJ200, it may have been purchased fairly reasonably and therefore it's owners can justify it's partial utilization. If that's the case, then perhaps parking and service are much cheaper in GYM than Sky Harbor.
*edited for grammar

Last edited on Mon Nov 14th, 2016 01:45 pm by odwyerpw

Posted: Mon Nov 14th, 2016 03:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
fyi, I flew Hmo Lax Hmo last week for $290 on areomexico

Posted: Mon Nov 14th, 2016 03:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
I remember when the flights would leave Phx, stop in Tucson, pick up more people, head to Guaymas, pick up and drop off passengers, go on to La Paz, do the same, head back to Guaymas and then Tucson and then Phx. Once a day. I guess it was a puddle jumper, but it was always full, and made sense to offer the variety. Kept the plane full, the price of tickets affordable.

Posted: Mon Nov 14th, 2016 03:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Maybe they know something we don't?

Last edited on Mon Nov 14th, 2016 03:15 pm by long time resident

Posted: Mon Nov 14th, 2016 03:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
As I remember also, LTR. Maybe they don't something, we don't. History!

Current time is 04:27 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > P paradise airlines Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems