San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
P paradise airlines  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jan 20th, 2017 06:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
221st Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Aligato:  No way. was just curious if it was a truthful statement or not. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Jan 20th, 2017 07:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
222nd Post
GOIT

Mana: 
There was a commercial on Kgun 9 ABC in Tucson last night for Aeromar with flights from Tucson to Hermosillo, Los Mochis, and Mazatlan that I had never seen before.  No mention of Guaymas destination.

Posted: Sun Jan 22nd, 2017 02:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
223rd Post
LeslieS

Mana: 
Leslie Sahlen here. I am talking with Aeromar now. Flown them three times (when Paradise cancelled) and they are terrific from counter to baggage. Their counter in Tucson is conveniently located next to Southwest.

If you have family and friends who want to come down but don't have a lot of time and money, PLEASE encourage them to take advantage of the San Carlos Music Festival special package. ONE WEEKEND ONLY RIGHT NOW. It's like a test run to see if the Guaymas/San Carlos market is something they want to pursue. Round trip airfare from Tucson to Hermosillo, ground transport, hotel 3 nights, show, and local discounts for $500/person based on double occupancy. If you just need airfare I can get $300 round trip. Leaves Thursday Feb 9 and returns Sunday Feb 12.

Posted: Sun Jan 22nd, 2017 03:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
224th Post
LeslieS

Mana: 
Attached is the info sheet for the "You Deserve A Weekend in Paradise" campaign.

Attached Image (viewed 223 times):

YouDeserve2.jpg

Posted: Sun Jan 22nd, 2017 03:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
225th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Leslie,
This is great information!
Please start a new thread for Aeromar...hopefully it will get more views than having it hidden in this Paradise Air thread.  Not being snarky, just think more people will click on a new thread for a different airline.

Best regards...

Last edited on Sun Jan 22nd, 2017 03:20 pm by MARIGOT

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 05:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
226th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
standing offer.. I will buy your paradise air tickects for 50c on the doller. you can use the money to buy Aeromar.

Last edited on Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 05:52 pm by

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 05:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
227th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
My daughter will accept your offer VSC, can you meet with us today? Where? Time?

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 05:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
228th Post
LeslieS

Mana: 
Call me at 226-1741 or USA 702 525-3651 We'd be delighted. This is NOT a Paradise Air event. Payment can be made (and is guaranteed by Paypal to tomatah1@aol.com. It is Gatorlegs/Mexmo account :)

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 05:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
229th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
tell me how many and I will leave the money at santa rosa for you.

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 05:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
230th Post
LeslieS

Mana: 
We literally have operators standing by, in English and Spanish!

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 05:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
231st Post
LeslieS

Mana: 
Great idea and a nice offer Visitor!

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 07:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
232nd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
VisitorSanCarlos, Tell me the best time to meet you at Santa Rosa, and we will be there. The sooner the better as my daughter leave SC soon.  We certainly don't need a "middle man".

Last edited on Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 07:26 pm by johnmoore

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 07:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
233rd Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
Well johnmooreyou have my terms. I will leave the money there for you in advance. I don't get out much but if you or your daughter want to sell the tickets I will buy them. How many? Otherwise we'll just have to move on.

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 09:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
234th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
I want to meet with you, solely on the chance a better deal might be negotiated. My daughter has 12 coupons, four in her name, four and four in others names. Would that present a problem?

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 09:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
235th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
if you want to sell all 8 four and four is 8 i will give you50c on the dollar. I will send the money to santa rosa. it will take a couple of days. do you want the deal

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 10:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
236th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Why don't you guys negotiate your deal through private messages?
The public board doesn't need to know all this...and it certainly provides none of us with new information concerning the thread topic, Paradise Air.
Just a suggestion...

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 11:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
237th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
thank you. you are right i think we have negotiated marigot. i am new at this but if i read the fourum right there have been over 22000 hits and what has been learned so far. do you have any tickets you want to sell

Posted: Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 11:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
238th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
A laps of judgement? Put out for a promise? I would never put out unless I get a Kiss and a promise!!! JaJaJa "There is a sucker born every minute." Hey, I am lookin' to sell some Swamp land in Arizona! LMAO jajajaja  Id$^ts

Perhaps my post was misplaced 

Please Don't stop this post line, I find it most humorous.

Last edited on Mon Jan 23rd, 2017 11:45 pm by Jimmy

Posted: Tue Jan 24th, 2017 12:44 am
  PM Quote Reply
239th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Further negotiations on coupon sales must be by PM or email. You can contact VSC off the board to work out your sales. Any further messages along this line will be deleted.
If anyone has new info about Paradise Air or refunds from them that is first hand factual, please share it.  Otherwise..........

Bart

Posted: Tue Jan 24th, 2017 02:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
240th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
blah, bla, blah, blah, bla, bla!!!!
Frank Jackson real estate developer? where and whose money?
bla, bla, blah, blah, blah, bla, blaaaaaaaa!

Current time is 02:11 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > P paradise airlines Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems