San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
P paradise airlines  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Sep 9th, 2016 01:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Fern

Mana: 
Any info on paradise airlines?  Are they starting up mid September?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Sep 9th, 2016 02:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
guzzi

Mana: 
My buddy talked to them and says he's coming and pick him up at the Gauymas airport Oct.15. So I would say yes call them.

Posted: Fri Sep 9th, 2016 02:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Fern

Mana: 
Do you know their website?   I tried paradise airlines but that wasn't it.  Thanks

Posted: Fri Sep 9th, 2016 03:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Hook

Mana: 
Another Mexican airline just announced that they will begin flying from Tucson to Hermosillo in October, so this might be some competition for the San Carlos dollar for this new airline.

The Mexican airline is called Aeromar.

http://www.aeromar.com.mx/destinos/

Last I heard, the new start time for the Paradise entity was now October.

Posted: Sun Sep 18th, 2016 01:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
guzzi

Mana: 
Sorry it took so long to answer we aren't in town. My friend called the place in San Carlos and got his flights that way.

Posted: Sun Sep 18th, 2016 02:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Wy Ynot

Mana: 
If you search Google, Paradise-Air Mexico, it will take you to their Facebook page. Or just go to FB. I think they are "prebooking" flights before opening to public starting around the first of Oct. Ron

Posted: Fri Oct 7th, 2016 05:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Fern

Mana: 
Still having difficulty getting their schedule and when flights are starting.  I'm

Posted: Sat Oct 8th, 2016 12:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
hans

Mana: 
I still think "Paradise Air" is a Hoak.:X

Posted: Sat Oct 8th, 2016 11:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Hook

Mana: 
guzzi wrote: Sorry it took so long to answer we aren't in town. My friend called the place in San Carlos and got his flights that way.
So, is your friend still on track to arrive in San Carlos in a week on the Paradise Air entity, Guzzi?
I dont see how they can book flights without a web presence.

Posted: Sun Oct 9th, 2016 03:52 am
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
guzzi

Mana: 
We will know for sure no later than monday

Posted: Sun Oct 9th, 2016 03:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
guzzi

Mana: 
Just got off phone with my friend and all went bad. He is getting a refund on his two coupons from PayPal. Now coming down next month. Beware!!

Posted: Sun Oct 9th, 2016 03:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
RichD

Mana: 
Sorry Guzzi. I hope this airline starts flying someday but living in Mexico has made me skeptical. Will believe it when the first plane lands.

Posted: Sun Oct 9th, 2016 04:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Hook

Mana: 
I believe this Aeromar entity has cut the legs out from under the Paradise entity. 129-149 to fly from Tucson to HMO, RT? It is not that difficult to get cheap, public transportation to and from HMO. Heck, most of us have friends who will pick us up and deliver us to HMO, in their private cars. It's a good reason for them to make a Costco run.

And when HMO finishes that periferico that allows one to avoid Solidaridad, altogether, it will save another 10 minutes in drive time to the airport.

Posted: Sun Oct 9th, 2016 05:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
aligato

Mana: 
FYI, the agreement in question was actually signed in December of 2015, to go into effect August of 2016, me thinks someone is blowing smoke...glad I did not purchase coupons....I booked on Aeromar, need to talk to them directly, unfortunately no English option on their US 1-800 number.. will have to get a Mexican friend to call them I guess...

Last edited on Sun Oct 9th, 2016 05:02 pm by aligato

Posted: Wed Oct 12th, 2016 04:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Limey

Mana: 
I have been to their web site...posted a few questions...no reply..where is the money? is it being used to fund other projects you are promoting re> Playa Blanca and other real estate projects you are juggling to keep afloat?  I smell  a  Ponzi scam. no bank , no trusts, no accounting for the $$$ people paid in advance to get this "Off the Ground". 
go to their web site...see the responses...you figure it out.

Posted: Wed Oct 12th, 2016 04:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Limey

Mana: 
UPDATE: We have received notification that our authorization to begin regularly scheduled air service will be announced by Wednesday October 12, 2016. We will provide all information here on the reservation system launch and initial flight date.
Today is the day the truth will be known

Posted: Wed Oct 12th, 2016 04:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
kiteboarder

Mana: 
This was posted on their Facebook page two days ago:

"UPDATE: We have received notification that our authorization to begin regularly scheduled air service will be announced by Wednesday October 12, 2016. We will provide all information here on the reservation system launch and initial flight date."

https://www.facebook.com/Paradise-Air-Mexico-1774076402825379/?fref=ts

Posted: Thu Oct 13th, 2016 01:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
happy camper

Mana: 
Just posted today at FB.

UPDATE: We have received authorization to begin regularly scheduled flights on Nov. 17, 2016. We do have earlier flights approved on a date-by-date basis for those who have submitted travel requests and we will continue to assist you personally on this. Our reservation system, airport gate agreements and operations program are being updated with this initial start date and the reservation system will be ready to launch on or before October 19, 2016. This is the flight date we can take new reservations and does not affect those who have submitted travel requests. If you want to travel prior to the November 17, 2016 date please an email to paradiseairmx@gmail.com or contact our office at +52-622-226-1717 or US 623-240-9819 or visit our office at Plaza El Faro #7 on Blvd Beltrones in San Carlos from Monday-Saturday 9 am - 3 pm.

Posted: Fri Oct 14th, 2016 02:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Fern

Mana: 
I sure hope this will happen.  I have a bet with my son-in-law -- I bet it will happen before the end of Dec.  He thinks it is a hoax.  I also have a number of friends who would love to come down here if they could fly into Guaymas so I am really, really hoping it will happen.  Plus I will win the bet.  

Posted: Fri Oct 14th, 2016 04:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
IronMan

Mana: 
If I have to hold my tongue any longer, I'll burst! This is the most comical string I have seen since the "new marina" accepting pre-payment for slips in the bahia....really!

Current time is 09:20 am Page:    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > P paradise airlines Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems