San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Paradise Canyon Ranch will amaze you!

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Paradise Canyon Ranch will amaze you!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 04:04 am
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
handlebars

Mana: 
then go back to post#1 open it and look at the second picture,,,,, "the Fast 50" with all the fine print! Looks like another broken dream that ain't gonna happen

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 04:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
frankiej

Mana: 
handlebars, i made my suspicions evident on posts #'s 9 & 12 !!  

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 06:44 am
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
frankiej wrote: bullshipper, take the 2 p's out of bullshipper and add 2 t's , what do you have!  i am not confused,  read the all the posts!  it is you who has the hard sell on your ideology!  my post #15  i address the "desal" plant.  i mention several times in several posts trying to be PC that we are talking about a golf course!  it was you who maintained your hard sell on your ideology!  so the real question is why!  
hermosillo is 85/90 miles north of guaymas. the mountains east of hermosillo  are 30/40 miles away.  they are part of an entirely different aquifer,  which drains west towards kino bay!  east of guaymas is the san jose aquifer!  northeast of emplame is the ortiz aquifer! this can all be verified by "google earth"!!!!!!! you will see the drainage patterns! 
should we ad the 2 t's?????
P.S.  i mention a golf course in post's #'s 3,7,8,22,25,27,32!!
there is not a stream or river that runs 365 days a years for a 50 mile radius of guaymas!  how can you justify a 17" annual rain fall and 30 plus inches in the mountains??????

Frank, I am trying to be civil but there seems to be a serious comprehensive problem on your end. Is English your second language? 

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 07:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
handlebars wrote: A golf course here in Phoenix requires 4 to 5 ACRE FEET of water a year,,,A person has to think agricultural when it comes to large tracts (80 acres) The best question to ask is if there are maps of successful wells and their individual outputs available for the aquifers in the area? In Az the state has every well permitted and mapped
Agree, 100%
I have never been able to find these drill logs, pump tests or maps here in Mexico that are so common in every state in the states, so there is a lot of uncertifiable estimates opinions that come word of mouth from ranchers, farmers industrial and mining consumers.
There is information in the CEA as to pump sizes and , but there is no requirement for users to drill or place pump heads all the way down to the hard pan, and over pumping by one usually affects their neighbor, and Mexican rarely pump on a 24 hr basis to increase capture rates.
I have also never seen a driller take sand samples to employ sand screens in shallow aquifiers near the beach to increase the the water approach and refill rates that has been common practice for 50 years in the states. And I have yet to see an infiltration gallery ever installed in an arroyo, so as I said, they are just scratching the surface, imo.

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 09:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
BS, 
there is no problem with my comprehension!  is asking if english is my second language the best you can come up with to discredit me?  i do question your attention span!  i demonstrate  where we were speaking of a golf course 7 times!  yet you remained on your hard sell of your ideology,  referring that ( i am getting confused, again)!  read all the posts,  the only one who appears to be "confused" is you!  you refer to a golf course in your post #17,   you even admit to your confusion in your post #37   (yes i have gotten sidetracked)!!!!!!!!!!
 there was discussion of the ownership and you state; ( sr. cabrillo is glad to hear that lots will now go for. lol)  did you mean (caballero)???
you obviously have a strong knowledge regarding wells!!  but your statements about annual rain fall,  the drainage of the different aquifers draining to guaymas, all the way from hermosillo!  leaves your opinions questionable!
the eye in the sky don't lie!!!! 
 look at the obvious  drainage on google earth,  you see where there agriculture is,  west of hermosillo,  and south of ortiz!  SEE the san jose/ santa clara drainage,  coming to guaymas!
Confucius say;  "one picture worth one thousand words "

Last edited on Tue Aug 9th, 2016 01:03 pm by frankiej

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 10:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
google satellite photo,  the 3 aquifers drainage's are marked in with red lines.
the one on top shows the hermosillo aquifer drainage flowing west.
the triangle one in the middle shows the san jose/santa clara aquifer drainage flowing to guaymas.
the one in the bottom shows the ortiz aquifer flowing south,  east of empalme.
to all,  if you go to "google earth" you will be able to zero in on the photo map better!  i needed to copy the map at this size to encompass hermosillo/guaymas/emplame!!

the eye in the sky don't lie!!

Attached Image (viewed 241 times):

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

Last edited on Tue Aug 9th, 2016 12:58 pm by frankiej

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 11:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
bullshipper says;
I would also stress again there is plenty of water in the aquifers around SC.
Believe me folks

SC has not scratched the surface of this long term renewable resource that is running downhill to the sea under our feet.

these are your words!
your last post #44 is in total contradiction of these past statements of yours!

Last edited on Tue Aug 9th, 2016 01:06 pm by frankiej

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 11:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
bullshipper states;

Agree, 100%
I have never been able to find these drill logs, pump tests or maps here in Mexico that are so common in every state in the states, so there is a lot of uncertifiable estimates opinions that come word of mouth from ranchers, farmers industrial and mining consumers.

so BS,  what you are telling us to believe from you is;  " a lot of uncertifiable estimates/opinions" ???

Last edited on Tue Aug 9th, 2016 01:11 pm by frankiej

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 02:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
big joe

Mana: 
I certainly hope this project does not turn out to be another Eye sore like the condo's by the country club. With the developer selling air, and walking away with the money.

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 07:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
$700,000 to $1,000,000 USD or MXN?

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 07:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
odwyerpw wrote: $700,000 to $1,000,000 USD or MXN? good question

Posted: Tue Aug 9th, 2016 11:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Remember everyone, the only undeveloped or underdeveloped property on the West side is the old Club Med and they are hooked up to the CEA system. None of the others have approved platts. If and when any platt is approved, it will require installation of water and sewer infrastructure to saleable residential lots. It's a legal requirement. That water infrastructure can only be fed by the CEA. It is they and only THEY that will either hook up to the existing water supply (which agricultural use not withstanding) is currently adequate. At some future date, as waster use increases, they may choose to drill new wells or build that often mentioned desal plant.

Posted: Wed Aug 10th, 2016 12:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
frankiej

Mana: 
where is paradise canyon ranch??
i spoke today with the on site agent for the property at the end of the pavement across from the old paradiso.
the name of the project is "Rincon Del Ensueno",  there are 200 lotes, prices are by square meter and are as follows;  250,  350,  600,  1,000.  they have plans for a 9 hole golf course and a desalinization plant!  they have been permitted and plotted.  power and water  to the property line.
they have no affiliation to the airline.
the outline on the google map is an approximation!  

Attached Image (viewed 191 times):

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

Last edited on Wed Aug 10th, 2016 12:22 am by frankiej

Posted: Wed Aug 10th, 2016 01:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
kiteboarder

Mana: 
This gets curiouser and curiouser. I was told that the Obregon owners also have big land investments in Nogales. Lo and behold there just happens to be a development in Nogales called "Rincón de Ensueño." From the picture on their Facebook page it looks like they have a big fancy front gate with nothing behind it. https://www.facebook.com/Rincon-del-Ensueno-1621462221414548/

Maybe the Paradise Canyon development is the one that I've heard rumored to be just north of this one. Two golf courses with two desalination plants? Wow!
If that is true then it was my error to assume that there was only one development in that area. I guess I'll go to the Paradise office and get more information and better directions.

Posted: Wed Aug 10th, 2016 01:13 am
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
"paradise canyon ranch" may be a "salted gold mine",  how is it no one knows anything about it?  the people in the know who i have spoken to thought it might be the project rincon del ensueno.  it's not,  so all we have is the website,  that offers little to no information!

Last edited on Wed Aug 10th, 2016 01:15 am by frankiej

Posted: Wed Aug 10th, 2016 01:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
bullshipper,  i would like to state publicly ;  even though we went "tit for tat" over a few issues we don't agree on.  i want it known i respect your vast and impressive knowledge concerning wells and water!!
i hope you see our banter as just 2 opposing opinions,  and accept this offer of good will!
frank

Posted: Wed Aug 10th, 2016 02:35 am
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
Wy Ynot

Mana: 
I know a little about water production, well bores, lift, pressures, distribution, pipe/line size, etc. BUT I want to say to Frank and Bullshipper both that I got a good lesson and enjoyed the banter back and forth. I both learned and appreciate the input from both. Ron

Posted: Wed Aug 10th, 2016 04:01 am
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Please understand everyone, (1) there can be no residential lot sales until there is existing water and sewer to each lot! (2) There can be no water and sewer installation to individual lots until there is an approved and legally recorded plat with recorded metes and bounds! By recorded I mean with a catastral number at the Registro Publico in this case in Guaymas on Avenida Serdan across from Burger King. Before putting any money down, a person is well advised to avail themselves of the services of a reputable real estate broker that knows the system and can get the "Certificate of No Liens" on recorded property. If you know the language and have the time, you can go there yourself. Remember, no catastral number, no cigar!!

Posted: Wed Aug 10th, 2016 03:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
How did Bella Esperanza lots get sold? The folks were promised water, sewer and electricity years ago. I remember in early 2006 being told by their sales office... "yeah 9/11 slowed down our plans, but we will have it all in by Aug 2006." 
Anyway those lots have been available for a very long time and there is still very incomplete infrastructure. So there is precedent here in San Carlos for sales continuing without everything in place.

Posted: Wed Aug 10th, 2016 04:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!! 
richard was just trying to explain to you the law!  
read my post #9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited on Wed Aug 10th, 2016 04:04 pm by frankiej

Current time is 10:44 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Paradise Canyon Ranch will amaze you! Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems