San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Property taxes  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jan 20th, 2015 03:08 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Manuel0822

Mana: 
EVERY SINGLE HOMEOWNER I KNOW IN HERMOSILLO (INCLUDING FAMILY THERE) PAYS THEIR INCOME TAX,PROTERY TAXES AND DOES KNOW AND PAY BUILDING PERMITS.

As far as fishing licenses, they do know but no one has a boat so they don't need one since surf fishing is permited by the law.

Pretty sure you know you can pay your property taxes even at an Oxxo so no doubt they know how to do it.

To just imply every mexican does not pay taxes is just wrong...but then again they say the same about the ones living on the states side so easy enough to figure out why some people would say the same here.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Jan 20th, 2015 12:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
bombero

Mana: 
Who implied all Mexican do not pay taxes? One posters has stated where he lives, and the Mexicans he knows do not pay taxes. How can that be argued?

Posted: Tue Jan 20th, 2015 01:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
You guys are rough. Post #12, racist?, wow. I understand fully what he was saying, yes, I am an American, living in SC with other Mexican North Americans.

Posted: Tue Jan 20th, 2015 04:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
kyacker

Mana: 
Just because property taxes aren't paid doesn't mean that property taxes aren't owed. Just wait until they try and sell the property and see what happens.

Posted: Thu Jan 22nd, 2015 04:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Fairwind

Mana: 
A Gringo friend of mine in Kino with a water-front home (not a tar-paper shack) pays $100/year property tax and $450 bank trust fees....

Posted: Thu Jan 22nd, 2015 09:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Fairwind wrote: A Gringo friend of mine in Kino with a water-front home (not a tar-paper shack) pays $100/year property tax and $450 bank trust fees....

Then he is probably only paying for the ground as he (or the seller) has yet to re-title the property he bought to include the improvements on it. I would suggest he get someone to translate his deed to be sure, as he can be fined and charged back taxes with exorbitant interest rates, also with additional bank fees for his fe de comisio. This is common practice among builders and something to check out when buying developed property.

Posted: Thu Jan 22nd, 2015 09:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Fairwind

Mana: 
His place is in Old Kino, right on the beach..It's been flooded several times including last September..He bought it years ago after a hurricane, 3' of sand inside the house..That's just the price he pays for living on the beach..

Posted: Thu Jan 22nd, 2015 09:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
smart

Posted: Thu Jan 22nd, 2015 09:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Like I said, sounds like he needs help.

Posted: Thu Jan 22nd, 2015 10:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Fairwind

Mana: 
When he needs help he asks for it..We all go up and help him shovel the place out, bring the furniture back downstairs..True, neither he nor I have ever been featured in Coastal Living....

Posted: Sat Jan 24th, 2015 12:58 am
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
390pony

Mana: 
Anyone been successful with online payment? I've tried all day and keep getting an internal server error after submitting my credit card info. My house went up $100 pesos, but my lot went down $300, so can't complain. I'd like to avoid having to go the office, but may have to if the website doesn't work.

Posted: Fri Jan 30th, 2015 12:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
And your friend in Kino lives on the beach and doesn't have to pay "federal zone" taxes either.  Evidently he bought this place as he has a trust but it will be interesting when he tries to sell it.

Posted: Fri Jan 30th, 2015 04:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
I paid mine at the Tesoria, next door to the water offices.
The Comissario informed he no longer accepts payment.

Here you can still get the 10% discount, and when I paid mine, it was exactly the same as last year.

As most Mexicans know, you can go into Guaymas to get the 50% Property Tax discount (total with the 10%) if you are a senior citezen with the proper Mexican Citezen ID. This larger discount cannot be researched and granted in San Carlos.

Last edited on Fri Jan 30th, 2015 04:57 pm by Bullshipper

Posted: Fri Jan 30th, 2015 06:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
390pony

Mana: 
I ended up paying on line. My taxes overall went down 200 pesos, so no complaint. House was up 100 pesos, lot was down 300 pesos.

Posted: Mon Feb 22nd, 2016 05:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
tonyh

Mana: 
Has anyone paid their prediales/ property tax this way ?

http://sistemasingresos.ddns.net:8181/

Posted: Wed Mar 16th, 2016 05:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
Bruce

Mana: 
Hey Pony! I have tried repeatedly to get into the system and pay predial online. Do you have any magic to share? Thanks for any help!

Posted: Wed Mar 16th, 2016 05:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Bruce

Mana: 
Hey Pony! I have tried repeatedly to get into the system and pay predial online. Do you have any magic to share? Thanks for any help!

PM Quote Reply
38th Post
Bruce

Mana: 

PM Quote Reply
39th Post
Bruce

Mana: 

PM Quote Reply
40th Post
Bruce

Mana: 

Current time is 09:14 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Property taxes Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems